In partnership with Springer Nature, the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung offers virtual workshops to its current and former funding recipients.
The CZS Nature Masterclasses Programme is part of the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (CZS) support and networking services for its funding recipients and registered alumni. Specialised training workshops teach relevant skills, for example in the field of science and research communication. In order to make them more accessible to participants, the workshops are offered digitally. The costs for organising and conducting the workshops are covered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung.
Among others, the following are eligible:
- Project leaders who are managing a CZS-funded project
- Professors involved in a CZS project
- Doctoral candidates involved in a CZS-funded project,
- Postdoctoral researchers or junior research group leaders who are funded by CZS
- CZS endowed professors
- Former funding recipients registered in the Alumni portal
All applications submitted for participation in the Springer Nature Masterclasses will be reviewed for form and content. If the number of applications exceeds the available places, the decision will be made by lottery.